• working closely with marketing team, oversee all marketing design projects from online to offline, from concept to on-time delivery
• maintain brand consistency and create branding guideline
• create marketing design to support local campaigns, which include both online and offline materials. ensure consistent design taste across different medium.
• need to effectively present and follow-through your design concepts and strategy to peers and key stakeholders located globally.
• become a problem-solver for campaign issues that may appear during projects implementation and ensure a good user experience throughout the product life cycle.
• create design solutions by utilizing user data. initiate and participate in user research as needed on key projects.
• 3+ years working experience in related area; experience in print graphic design and online digital design is preferred. having worked with o2o (online&offline) marketing campaigns is a plus.
• background in graphic design, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines.
• apply customer needs and business goals to execute end-to-end design holistic thinking process and methods.
• work closely with international cross-functional teams based in us, canada, china and other regions align with business/product strategies, while maintaining a branding consistency across all platforms/screens.
• excellent communication and collaboration skills to present well and explain design solutions to internal and external key stakeholders.
• fluent in english; chinese (mandarin) will be highly desirable, but not required.
• experience working across different cultures with overseas background is preferred.